Me, My Friends, and Them...

Hello people of Earth or whatever planet you're from. It's me, the Shinigami Tamer here. When I'm talking about me I'm talking about myself, obviously. When I'm talking about my friends then its my friends that I'm talking about. And when I'm talking about them, its just them. So yeah, thats just the way things are. To protect my innocence, I shall use codenames for the members of the Them group. As for my friends, I feel safe enough using their real names. And for me, you shall know me as Haruka Shinigami, or the Shinigami Tamer.

November 25, 2008

AHHH lawlz...

People keep mistaking me for Ether's sister. It's getting annoying. Just to set the record straight, I'M IN NO WAY RELATED TO ETHER. Lawlz. So ya, now that I've gotten that out I feel a little better because I mean, people seriously keep thinking I'm Ether's sister. -_- How they mistake me for his sister I don't know. I mean, he doesn't even have a sister, or a brother. And my older siblings are like in their 30s. Lawlz. I mean, last Sunday I was playing tennis with a bunch of my friends, and as usual, yes Ether was there, and this random guy that some of my high school friends knew mistook me for Ether's sister. Well, it might be because I fight with Ether a lot, kinda like how siblings do. That and people say we look alike, though I don't really know how since we're different ethinicities. Also I showed some pics of my friends to my other friends and they once again thought Ether was my brother. I don't even want to know how they did that but whatever. Lawlz. Oh well, this joke will pass, they all do.
Everything for the lulz,
-Haruka Shinigami
BAIIz~

No comments: