Me, My Friends, and Them...

Hello people of Earth or whatever planet you're from. It's me, the Shinigami Tamer here. When I'm talking about me I'm talking about myself, obviously. When I'm talking about my friends then its my friends that I'm talking about. And when I'm talking about them, its just them. So yeah, thats just the way things are. To protect my innocence, I shall use codenames for the members of the Them group. As for my friends, I feel safe enough using their real names. And for me, you shall know me as Haruka Shinigami, or the Shinigami Tamer.

November 23, 2008

What a Good Day...

Of course, today was not a good day. It never is. And I highly doubt I will ever be able to consider a day "good." *sigh* Life is shit and then you die. Why can't death come sooner? *sigh* I hate today. Tennis kinda pissed me off because people kept stealing my stuff and Ether threw water at me and hit me with his racket. I hit him back though. ^^ Also Ether stepped on my foot after tennis when my friends came over to play Rockband. And I had to run home from Geena's house. And when I was done eating dinner my mom yelled at me to make brownies. T.T *sigh* Why can't I just have a good day for once? I mean, I deserve at least one good day. My life has been shit since forever. I mean, the worst day of my life is some day in September of 1994. Yes, that is a day before I was born. 9 months before I was born to be exact. ^^ Lawlz. I hate my life. No one cares about me. No one would care if I died tonight. No one would notice if I disappeared tonight. No one. No one at all would give a dam if I were to just die. So I guess I might as well die. I mean, my heart already feels like a black hole. I wish it was. Because then it could slowly eat away at me until I finally disappear. *sigh* Goodbye.
Dying,
-Haruka Shinigami
Baii Baii~

No comments: