Me, My Friends, and Them...

Hello people of Earth or whatever planet you're from. It's me, the Shinigami Tamer here. When I'm talking about me I'm talking about myself, obviously. When I'm talking about my friends then its my friends that I'm talking about. And when I'm talking about them, its just them. So yeah, thats just the way things are. To protect my innocence, I shall use codenames for the members of the Them group. As for my friends, I feel safe enough using their real names. And for me, you shall know me as Haruka Shinigami, or the Shinigami Tamer.

November 29, 2008

Tennis, that was fun

Yesh yesh, I got to play tennis today. I know that isn't the most exciting thing in the world, but ya it was fun. ^^ So lawlz. =D YAYZ TENNIS!
Hi Hi, Baii Baii~
-Haruka Shinigami
^^

No comments: