Me, My Friends, and Them...

Hello people of Earth or whatever planet you're from. It's me, the Shinigami Tamer here. When I'm talking about me I'm talking about myself, obviously. When I'm talking about my friends then its my friends that I'm talking about. And when I'm talking about them, its just them. So yeah, thats just the way things are. To protect my innocence, I shall use codenames for the members of the Them group. As for my friends, I feel safe enough using their real names. And for me, you shall know me as Haruka Shinigami, or the Shinigami Tamer.

November 15, 2008

People Grow Up So Fast...

Bryan Doan (6th grade), Alda Chow (7th grade)
















OMFG, people grow up so fast! Our chibi Bryan used to be an entire head shorter than Alda and now hes taller than her. I'm scared that soon he will be taller than me (because I'm only 5'4" and he's quickly climbing to 5'3"). By the end of this year I bet Bryan will be taller than me. -_- Well, unfortunately I don't have any comparision pictures of me and Andy, because back in 6th grade Andy was inches shorter than me, and now hes nearly 2 inches taller than me and he's gaining height, while, I'm stuck at 5'4". Almost everyone is taller than me now. :[


Bryan Doan (8th grade), Alda Chow (9th Grade)
After two years, just look at how much taller Bryan is. It's like he got a total growth spurt. *sigh*, not fair. I'm friends with too many guys, because I'm beginning to feel short when I hang out with my friends. Everyone, or almost everyone, is taller than me now. And if they were taller than me before, then they are WAY taller than me now. Andy, Derek, Wesley, Alex, Ether, Alvin, Terrence, Thao, George, and nearly all my other friends (except for Alda and Geena) are taller than me. If only, if only last year could have been longer. I miss last year. Bryan was still a chibi, and all of my friends would still be going to my school. *sigh* people grow up so fast. Bryan used to be such an innocent kid. Now he's changed not only in his height but his attitude and way of thinking has changed too. Alda, she's still insane, but I highly doubt that will ever change about her. DAMN ALL YOU PEOPLE, STOP GROWING UP SO FAST!!

Wow time flies and things change,
-Haruka Shinigami
Baii~

No comments: