Me, My Friends, and Them...

Hello people of Earth or whatever planet you're from. It's me, the Shinigami Tamer here. When I'm talking about me I'm talking about myself, obviously. When I'm talking about my friends then its my friends that I'm talking about. And when I'm talking about them, its just them. So yeah, thats just the way things are. To protect my innocence, I shall use codenames for the members of the Them group. As for my friends, I feel safe enough using their real names. And for me, you shall know me as Haruka Shinigami, or the Shinigami Tamer.

November 15, 2008

My Teacher is Retiring...

One of my favorite teachers is retiring. It's sad because he's awesome. Mr. Salgado, why must you retire? Oh well, everything has it's reasons. At least Alda, Alex, and Geena came to congradulate him and wish him goodbye. Such a hilarious day. That potluck was fun. Andy spaced out nearly 64 times during his performance. Alex showed us the drawings he did on his arm out of total boredom. He actually drew the veins on his arm. Mr. Salgado, I, we, hope that you have a happy retirement, and never forget us, the class of '08 and the class of '09.

Wasting time, again,
-Haruka Shinigami
Goodbye~

No comments: