Me, My Friends, and Them...

Hello people of Earth or whatever planet you're from. It's me, the Shinigami Tamer here. When I'm talking about me I'm talking about myself, obviously. When I'm talking about my friends then its my friends that I'm talking about. And when I'm talking about them, its just them. So yeah, thats just the way things are. To protect my innocence, I shall use codenames for the members of the Them group. As for my friends, I feel safe enough using their real names. And for me, you shall know me as Haruka Shinigami, or the Shinigami Tamer.

November 15, 2008

Remembering 7th Grade...

I miss these times. Just hanging out in Schmitt's room, crowding the couch, talking, and playing cards. When you think about it, the last day of school was both a joy and hell. A joy because there was no more school for two months. Hell because I barely get to see you people anymore. I never really noticed how many people were sitting on that couch until I saw this picture. Alda, Ether, Le, Andy, Steven, Jay, Randy, Alex, Hana, and I think Louis were all sitting on that couch at once. Somehow we got 9 kids on one two-seater couch. Isn't amazing what Asian kids can do? LOL. I realized Thao missed out on being squished onto the couch because she was in science. HAHA. That was so funny. Ether and Alda sat down on the couch, and I don't remember who, but someone shouted for everyone to crowd the couch and they did. And then a whole bunch of random pics were taken. I seriously miss those times. I can't wait for next year, then most of us will be able to hang out again. Though some of us will most likely be sperated because of the different high schools we are going to go to. Those were such fun times. Just hanging out. Playing cards. Chatting. Playing with yo-yos and Rubik's cubes. Endless fun, that was until the bell rang and were had to head off to class. If only, if only, time could pass by faster then we could all once again hang out and enjoy the stupidty we create. *sigh*, i miss you ninth graders.

Remembering the carefree year of 7th grade,
-Haruka Shinigami
Cya Soon~

No comments: