Me, My Friends, and Them...

Hello people of Earth or whatever planet you're from. It's me, the Shinigami Tamer here. When I'm talking about me I'm talking about myself, obviously. When I'm talking about my friends then its my friends that I'm talking about. And when I'm talking about them, its just them. So yeah, thats just the way things are. To protect my innocence, I shall use codenames for the members of the Them group. As for my friends, I feel safe enough using their real names. And for me, you shall know me as Haruka Shinigami, or the Shinigami Tamer.

October 9, 2008

I've Learned Something...

I've learned that today's youth is being wasted. Controlled by the computer, adults, and other things. Teenagers don't think their own thoughts and can't make their own decisions. These days people just sit around at the computer (much like I'm doing at the current moment-though it's not the only thing that I do). Many teenagers these days cannot even spell the simplest of words because they use spell check on the computer 24/7. Today's youth is a society of controlled-by the computer and the endless amount of media that is currently out there-and mindless freaks who can't think for themselves. Some teenagers have little to no social skills and would most likely die in today's society. Many kids cheat during test ands copy things straight off the internet and stare aimlessly at their textbooks, not learning a thing. Teens steal answers, copy their friends homework, stare at textbooks, and read reviews of books their supposed to read on the internet. I think that today's teens (even though I'm a teen too, I'm not like this) have become mindless and have every decision made for them.

Trying to convince people to live their own lives,
-Haruka Shinigami
XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not all teenagers are like that I'm sure that you know this, lol sounds like you're seeing it in a sad way, you're sorta right on where the teenagers having little social skills since they're pretty much introverted, because you have to work well with others when you enter the real world and tolerate other people's differences, but they seem to be ponderous a lot and maybe end up having a profound wisdom.