Me, My Friends, and Them...

Hello people of Earth or whatever planet you're from. It's me, the Shinigami Tamer here. When I'm talking about me I'm talking about myself, obviously. When I'm talking about my friends then its my friends that I'm talking about. And when I'm talking about them, its just them. So yeah, thats just the way things are. To protect my innocence, I shall use codenames for the members of the Them group. As for my friends, I feel safe enough using their real names. And for me, you shall know me as Haruka Shinigami, or the Shinigami Tamer.

October 9, 2008

What a Wonderful Day...

Well, my life is shit. Why, you might ask. Well that's simple. First, very nearly all of my friends are gone because they all just so happen to be in high school now. Second, I've been told that someone-though I believe that it was Princess (the most hated [by me] of the Them group)-changed my mile oh so great mile time of 7 min. 58 sec. to 12 min. Though I have no proof that this one is actually true, I still think it might be because of the way people are these days. Third, I had a playing test in music today, and even though i played well during it, I'm still not sure of my grade on it. Oh yeah, tests are 20% of my music grade and I've only had one so far. Also, this I had to take this "test" right after running the mile. So yeah, my life is basically shit. You know what, today was a wonderful day compared to some of the days I've lived through. I beg you to not feel sorry for me because I know that you'd just be faking it like everyone else.

Damn it, I miss you high schoolers, or most of you anyways. I'm sorry but there are a cuople of you that I'd rather not see at the moment. Before I forget, Shawn N. came to my school today before he had to go to school himself. Only reason he came was because his high school started late today. Shawn's random appearance at my school, great or not? I'm sorry (not really) but I have to say not just because he expected us all to give him a hug. Eww.

I've been so bored recently but that's only because I've been sick and have been missing cross-country meets and other after school activities. But now that I'm over being sick, I'm totally fine. Yayz. I ran cross-country today, even though I had ran the mile for PE. I twisted my ankle during cross-country practice. Ow. But whatever. I've recently gotten more money and have bought myself a couple new manga volumes. My favorite of the new manga volume is D N Angel vol. 1. It's better than the scanlations that are on the internet. So yeah, I've been reading D N Angel and Lovely Complex but that's that.

Random Thing that Happened Today: We, as in me, Andy, Thao, Wesley, and George, were playing 13 during lunch and three times in a row Andy killed 2 of the jokers. Three times for crying out loud. It's almost like he rigged the game to always kill the jokers. Thing is, he always kills the half colored jokers and never the colored jokers, which is weird. Oh well, all I know is that Andy likes to kill the jokers when we play 13. Oh yeah, if you didn't know the way we play is where jokers are wild cards. Because we always play with three players we have to kill two cards. So yeah, Andy kills the jokers when he deals.

Wondering what wonderful thing will happen next,
-Haruka Shinigami
TTFN~

No comments: