Me, My Friends, and Them...

Hello people of Earth or whatever planet you're from. It's me, the Shinigami Tamer here. When I'm talking about me I'm talking about myself, obviously. When I'm talking about my friends then its my friends that I'm talking about. And when I'm talking about them, its just them. So yeah, thats just the way things are. To protect my innocence, I shall use codenames for the members of the Them group. As for my friends, I feel safe enough using their real names. And for me, you shall know me as Haruka Shinigami, or the Shinigami Tamer.

October 9, 2008

Skyway Avenue...

My uncle fixed my distortion amplifier for my guitar today, which is awesome. So now I have my bass amp and my distortion amp. Yayz. It sounds a bit weird to play bass guitar with distortion but it also sounds kinda cool. It's origional, that's for sure, since distortion is usually for normal guitar. While, my band has always been a bit odd. I'm currently trying to play Skyway Avenue by We The Kings. A request by my band leader, aka Alda (our lead guitarist and singer). It's kinda hard without the music, but I'll practice tomorrow when I can play the music at the same time. As soon as I finish learning Skyway Avenue I'm probably going to learn how to play Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings (another request from Alda, of course). I actually want to learn how to play Viva La Vida by Coldplay. I love that song. It's awesome. Skyway Avenue and Check Yes Juliet are good also, but Viva La Vida is way better. So, I'm just gonna have to practice bass guitar a lot. Which, even though is awesome, is time consuming because I also have cross-country for another week and have to practice trumpet for band class. Oh well. Practice makes perfect. I guess.

Staring at guitar tabs,
-Haruka Shinigami
Toodles...

No comments: