Me, My Friends, and Them...

Hello people of Earth or whatever planet you're from. It's me, the Shinigami Tamer here. When I'm talking about me I'm talking about myself, obviously. When I'm talking about my friends then its my friends that I'm talking about. And when I'm talking about them, its just them. So yeah, thats just the way things are. To protect my innocence, I shall use codenames for the members of the Them group. As for my friends, I feel safe enough using their real names. And for me, you shall know me as Haruka Shinigami, or the Shinigami Tamer.

October 12, 2008

Pikachu Rapist Prank Calls...

I talked to my friend the Pikachu Rapist around ten times today. Every call started out like a prank call. In one he pretended that he was some random restraunt person. In another he pretended that he was an intern at some company and put us on hold with Linkin Park music. In another one Alda picked up and said "Suicide Hotline, how may we help you?" One of the funniest ones was when my brother picked up the phone and said "Sex hotline, how may we please you?" Really funny since my brother was talking to the Pikachu Rapist. So yeah, now I know that if someone calls me and it says Pikachu Rapist on my phone I will not pick up. So yeah, Pikachu Rapist, if you're reading this, stop calling me to waste my time.

Listening to funny prank calls,
-Haruka Shinigami
LMAO~

No comments: