Me, My Friends, and Them...

Hello people of Earth or whatever planet you're from. It's me, the Shinigami Tamer here. When I'm talking about me I'm talking about myself, obviously. When I'm talking about my friends then its my friends that I'm talking about. And when I'm talking about them, its just them. So yeah, thats just the way things are. To protect my innocence, I shall use codenames for the members of the Them group. As for my friends, I feel safe enough using their real names. And for me, you shall know me as Haruka Shinigami, or the Shinigami Tamer.

October 13, 2008

We The Kings...

I can't believe my uncle bought me the $15 We The Kings album and I don't owe him anything. Yayz. Secret Valentine is the most messed up song on the entire album. I mean, the beat is good but the lyrics are just messed up. Skyway Avenue is the second best song in my opinion. Good beat, nice lyrics, all that stuff. Check Yes Juliet is definetly, by far, the best song that We The Kings has ever written. Well, in my opinion it is. I like it so much that I've already listened to it about 15 times today. :] Stay Young is a good song. Third place in my ratings of this album. Whoa is good. August Is Over is good too. The Quiet is somewhat good. It has a weird opening. Don't Speak Liar is great. If I had to rate it it would get 4th place. And yeah, the other songs are good too I'm just too tired to write more about this CD right now. We The Kings is a great band and that's all I'm going to say. Oh yeah, if you want to buy this CD I suggest you head over to the closest Borders Books & Music as soon as possible. Yeah, that's where I got mine. So yeah, the album title is We The Kings and the artist is We The Kings. Like that wasn't obvious enough. LOL.

Listening music so loud I'm sure it's gonna make my ears bleed,
-Haruka Shinigami
Laters~

No comments: